Hydrogen peroxide for garden?

Has anybody tried Hydrogen Peroxide for garden plants? If so how did you use and was it beneficial?

cheapdave

farmers who aren't content with using chemferts, and roto-tilling to torture their soil.

"Hydrogen peroxide can also help with soil fungus: it aerates the soil, and it is anti-fungal. (It is also anti-bacterial.)", so the site says.

If you knew ANYTHING at all about gardening, you would know that organic gardeners rely on the tiny, microscopic organisms ? bacteria, fungi, protozoa, and nematodes to be the base of the soil ecology that feeds our crops. Plants produce exudates to attract bacteria to their roots, the very same bacteria you would have us kill. The waste from the bacteria feeds the plants.

Good garden soil has worms, which will aerate the soil, if the gardener is smart enough not to roto-till.

Reply to
Billy

Secondly, why would you want to kill the microbes in your soil? You are a fool, stop spreading this disinformation.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

None of it made any sense to me either. Frank

Reply to
Frank

=A0

On!