Lawn mowing, Norwegian style

Somebody sent me this one:

=============

For you old Vikings:

Ole and Sven were waiting at the bus stop when a truck went past loaded up with rolls of sod.

Ole said, "I'm gonna do dat when I win da lottery."

"What's dat, den?" asked Sven.

"Send my lawn away to be mowed!

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

Higgs Boson;930193]Somebody sent me this one:

For you old Vikings:

Ole and Sven were waiting at the bus stop when a truck went past loaded up with rolls of sod.

Ole said, "I'm gonna do dat when I win da lottery."

"What's dat, den?" asked Sven.

"Send my lawn away to be mowed!

HB

lol cute one :). thanks for sharing :).