Hydrangas Won't Flower

I D I O T

Reply to
Travis

Now it isn't. I replyed to your HTML message in plain text. The link is clickable.

Reply to
Travis

"Now it isn't...", or did you mean "No it isn't" ? My options say I'm sending all news messages in plain text. What exactly is your issue here, IDIOT?

Reply to
Doug Kanter

"Doug Kanter" expounded:

It's clickable here in Agent 2.0, which is set for plain text. However, it does recognize the www as a URL.

Reply to
Ann

Just as I thought. Everything's fine. Travis was just having a PMS day.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Actually, the fact that most people saw a clickable link in your plain text message shows that Travis was right. There was no point in sending an HTML message just because a url was being included. Most clients will make a url clickable even in a plain text message. A pageful of HTML mark-up was unnecessary.

Reply to
Warren

Thank you.

Reply to