Hungarian Poppies

I've started poppies by seed for the first time - they are now in 3" peat pots. Several of them have outer leaves starting to yellow.

Our last frost date is somewhere around April 15-30, which is when I planned to put them in the garden. My questions are:

What is causing the yellowing of the leaves?

Is it too soon to put them in ground?

They've been in a greenhouse sized cold frame, although I just brought in all the plants as it's going into the 20's tonight.

Kate Nashville TN

Reply to
kate

presley