How to put the bagger on

I have a craftsman self propelled mower that is 3 years old but I never used the bagger. I broke the side thing where the grass shoots out so I want to bag it now and for the life of me cannot find a way to put the bagger on. I tried for over an hour. Any ideas would be appreciated. Bklyngirl

Reply to
bklyngirl52

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote in news:1154736293.062970.87340 @s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Find a site for that mower and hope they have instructions online? Call a dealer/service shop?

Reply to
FragileWarrior