How 'Bout A Trident Maple?

Anyone have one of these trees? If so, what are your expirences with them?

Patrick

Reply to
Patrick

Yes, I have one that is about 15 years old. A very good small tree and problem-free. I recall that one book stated that die-back occurred at -24 F but that new growth appeared in spring.

Acer buergerianum is the botanical name if you want to search google for particulars.

Patrick

Reply to
nonews