houseplant identification

can someone please help me???????? I bought a small plant at a greenhouse and don't know how to care for it. it has spikey leaves the are green on the inside and purple on the outside and it grows upward like a cone.i would appreciate any helpin caring for this plant.thank you K8tybrat

Reply to
k8tybrat

It sounds like a Dracaena marginata. Check this out:

helco

helco wrote in news:NIadnZ8Pwp1Q8jbbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com:

My guess is Purple Passion Plant:

FragileWarrior