horse radish how to kill it

Does anyone have a good solution on how to kill horse radish (wild) we have some that we cant seem to get rid of, tried digging it up, it just came up over a wider area, Round-up is not supposed to kill it. so we are open to suggestions. Thanks Nolan

Reply to
nolanc69273

Just keep pulling. It will take some time.

Reply to
bamboo

Horseradish is supposed to be able to grow back from anything, even the tiniest fragment of root, So when you dig up growths, DIG them up, don't pull them up. Be generous in digging around the roots. Eventually it'll stop popping up.

Reply to
Dennis Edward

Yep, get every bit of root out as much as humanly possible. Then, if you still have some babies come up, there's no reason glyphosate (acxtive ingredient in RoundUp) shouldn't finish the job.

Good luck!

Suzy O, Zone 5, Wisconsin

Reply to
Suzy O