Help needed to identify my flowering house plant

Hello there,

I am new to gardening. I have this house plant which flowered beautifully in February. Can anyone please give me teh common name?

Many thanks, Taruna

Reply to
taruna

Not without more information. Did you by chance try to post a picture? If so it will not appear here, you need to post to a binaries group or a web site that will display pictures for you.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

That looks like a Usenettrollicus Idioticus Vulgaris .

Reply to
dejablues