Help! My Pilea's are losing leaves

Hello,

I have a "Moon Valley" Pilea and an "Aluminum" Pilea. Both are losing leaves rapidly and slowly decaying. I have changed the soil in one. The only thing I can think of is that it has been quite hot here and at some times they are in full sun for a few hours. Should I keep them shaded all the time? How much light/water/fertilizer do they need? I have them indoors in an apartment.

Thanks much!

-Matt

Reply to
Quantum Cat

They do best with a moist soil, high humidity and indirect light. That is why Pilea make good terrarium plants.

Do a google search for more info on Pilea.

Reply to
Cereoid-UR12-