Help Identifying a flower! Thanks inadvance :)

Me again!

I have another identification for you guys as you done so well last time :) I have attached a shot of a flower to this message, please take a look if you get a chance ...

I have no idea what it is and don't even know where to start (plants really aren't my speciality :) )

Any help appreciated and thanks in advance! Latin names preferable, but anything that can help me identify it is appreciated!

Nathan

NathanHornby