Help identify Stapelia (Orbea)

Pictures posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.

Thank you in advance.

Richard

Reply to
Richard

This is stretching my memory to the limit since it was pre-1980. I had the identical plant when I lived in Las Vegas -- someone in the Cactus and Succulent Society gave it to me and it was very easy to propagate. It survived for a short time after I moved to Alaska but eventually...

You may want to check your plant against Stapelia variegata.

Reply to
John McGaw

Its Orbea variegata.

Reply to