Help camphor tree seedings taking over my lawn

As the subject says any idea how to help with this. My lawn is about

2.5 years old. The first springs wasn't to bad but this second year the seedlings have gone crazy I don't know how to slow this down I figure I will never totally eliminate the problem but I would like to slow it down. The fist spring I used Scott's weed and feed and the problem was less than this year. I missed the window for that product.this year and I am not saying this helped the year before but does anyone know for sure I would make sure to use it. I tried raking and picking by hand I even set the cutting height lower for the area affected and they came back just the same. Well out side of putting a diaper on the tree I don't know what else to do.
Reply to
billygoat