harvesting turnip seeds

I have "7 Top" turnip greens that are producing seeds right now. (The plant has two phases.)

How do I gather the seeds to use for planting where I want them?

I can pull off the pods, but the seeds aren't 100% ready yet. But if I wait for the pods to dry and then naturally open, then the tiny seeds are gone. Thanks.

Reply to
Jerry

Here is a booklet dealing with perhaps your request.

Bill

Reply to
Bill