Greenhouses

I am looking to get myself a green house.

My question is which brands are the best and what do I need to put in it in terms of shelves and heating?

All advice greatfully accepted.

Reply to
Monkeyman

I got myself a Rhino greenhouse a couple of years ago. They are top quality but also expensive. As far as staging/shelving goes... I would advise that you get as much as you can afford... you will use it up very quickly!!!

Reply to
SallyJ

It might be easier for someone to give advice if they knew what you want to grow, how cold are your winters and how much money do you want to invest in this project?

Reply to
Hal