greenhouse wheels

could any one please tell me where i can get spare wheels for a-

> greenhouse door, as i desperately need some new ones as my door is > becoming very hard to open and close ,thank you very much- > > My greenhouse door uses hinges not wheels. Maybe you could specif > the > make of the greenhouse or something.

its a 6x4 bought from b&q, thats all i know if thaty help

-- aphid marion

Reply to
aphid marion

Not sure who b&q is, but you might look at Home Depot or some building supply place for tracks/wheels for sliding doors.

Reply to
dps

dps wrote "........Not sure who b&q is, but you might look at Home Depot or some building supply place for tracks/wheels for sliding doors .............."

B & Q are a british firm similar to Home Depot. I would ask at B&Q if they can get spares, or for a contact to the makers.

Reply to
David Hill

Sorry, forgot you are in UK.

Reply to