Grandiflora and Floribunda Roses

Will these roses do well in 20" containers or do they need more room?

Thanks,

Freckles

Reply to
Freckles

I need to know if Grandiflora and Floribunda Roses will do OK in 15" containers (not 20")

Thanks,

Freckles

Reply to
Freckles

15" is definitely too small for a full-size rose bush -- grandiflora, florabunda, or tea. I would strongly recommend that only miniature roses be potted in such small containers.

My miniature 'Salmon Ovation' is actually in a shallow 20" pot that is only 9" deep. This proved too small for a grouping of four miniatures.

Reply to
David E. Ross