geranium spikes

My geraniums are growing spikes...I'm assuming these are for seeds. Do you keep the whole long pod? I don't remember the original seeds being long. DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email) Zone 6b/7, Westchester Co, NY, 1 mile off L.I.Sound

1st Year Gardener
Reply to
DigitalVinyl

brianflay

replying to brianflay, Rayola Hilden wrote: One of the blossoms on mine is spiking also,I had never seen this before in all my years so thought it stange.The plant has several other heads getting ready to bloom,does this mean it will stop blooming?

Reply to
Rayola Hilden