Practical Gardner Peonies

Has anyone bought anything under the Practical Gardner brand? Any luck?? I purchased some Peonies back in the Spring and by the time Fall rolled around the eyes looked all dried out and brown. I stuck them in the ground anyway..but something tells me that what I've planted are just a couple of twigs and nothing is going to come up.

thanks, Kate

Reply to
seepnezorf1

Do you mean you got them in spring and then waited until fall to plant them?? If so why would you do that?

Reply to
Tina Gibson