Gardening product

Check out this great idea and save yourself lots of time an energy,giving you more time to do the nice things in the garde

-- david b

Reply to
david b

Web (and paper magazine ad) rule #1: You have 5 seconds to secure the customer's attention, or you lose the customer.

Goodbye. Try again another time.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I have another "rule". I NEVER buy anything from anyone that spams newsgroups. If someone asks about a product it is O.K. to post links but outright spamming is an automatic "no buy" for me.

Reply to
Bill R