Gardenia problem

BlankI have a huge gardenia plant that did well for so long. Now some of the leaves are wilted looking. It has new growth on most of the plant but looks like its dry,but its not! What could be the problem? Anyone have any ideas and suggestions on what to do?

Bonnie

Reply to
Bonnie

Bonnie I had problems with scale and spider mites on mine. Misting with water keeps down spider mites and a systemic (sprayed outdoors) got rid of the scale.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Logullo