Garden Label/Sign Generator

Make your own planting/planted seed labels on

wife wanted me to make her some images to identify the seeds we are planting in the garden (laminated for waterproofing). I made some basic labels and she wanted more and kept changing her mind. I finally came up with a layout she liked and instead of making the text for her, I made an online Web 2.0 image generator for her to customize some pretty inspirational type images so she could print and make the labels/tags herself.

Now you can make some cute images/graphics for your gardening blogs or maybe print your own garden labels too. You can send your creations as free e-cards also.

has more fun image generators.

Reply to
Sign Generator