Garden Blogs

Hi
I Hope everyone is doing well.
After years working as a chef i've set out on the path to become a qualified horticulturalist. Woohoo. This along with owning an allotment has led me to start my own blog and related social media pages which you can check out at www.theallotmentcook.co.uk
If you do look, any feedback or advice would be most appreciated.
I want to know if anybody else writes a blog or knows of any good blogs that I can follow?
Looking forward to all your responses :)
--
thallotmentcook

On 9/19/2017 1:42 PM, thallotmentcook wrote:

It's not a blog, but I do have an online garden diary at <http://www.rossde.com/garden/diary . My oldest entry is from April 2004.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see