FS: Terrarium Tool Kit

After building my terrarium I discovered I needed some proper tools for maintaining it.

The only kits I found were overpriced and contained only a few tools; but they did come with fancy cases... how fancy a case do I need? Not very.

So (being an importer and having some good resources - though not related at all to gardening supplies) I decided to put together my own terrarium tool kit and came up with a 12 piece tool kit that even includes one of those dental-type mirrors useful for looking at the undersides and rear of leaves not otherwise easily accessible. I haven't seen that in any other kit and the mirror is the item most-talked about in emails I get from customers.

I thought that if I found the tools so useful that the certainly someone else would so I have put together some kits for sale.

I also sell individual tools and can put together customized kits so feel free to ask questions.

The variety of tools in this kit are the ones I use the most often but I do have longer and shorter tools as well as hemostats and such.

For details and pictures see

tools@_NOSPAM_oemeuro.com (remove ubiquitous _NOSPAM_ to reply)

I apologize if I have offended anyone. I am a real hobbiest and not a spammer - my wife and I have quite an orchid collection (over 20 and adding often) as well as many other plants. I am particularly proud of my 6 foot tall kalanchoe (a mother of millions type) that is about to flower though we live in zone 6 PA. I just thought I could offer the gardeners here some decent tools...

Reply to
Terrarium Guy