fox deterent

We have recently started putting down coffee grounds to try deterring foxes, especially where they dig under our fence. I can't say yet whether it is being effective, although no foxes have been in that area since we have been doing this. Does anyone have any experience of this?

Reply to
AKingsley

While I can not answer for fox I can tell you that coffee grounds have been wonderful at keeping the fire ants out of my gardens. MJ

Reply to
mj