Fine Hardwood Garden Benches

We have an exclusive range of fine Hardwood Furniture. We assure you that you will find our products very competitively priced and of high quality.

Please visit

Home Cargo

Very nice products!

Reply to
Home Cargo

"Posting commercial messages to a USENET group is a violation of this policy unless that specific USENET group has invited commercial postings in its charter. If you are unable to find a group's charter, or the charter does not address commercial posts, you must assume that commercial posting to that group is not welcome."

Reply to
David J Bockman

TOM KAN PA