fabulous garden product

custom built trellises by Maine craftsman western red cedar 1" thick by 1 1/4" wide galvanized fasteners built to last

begin 666 terrific trellis .url M6T1%1D%53%1=#0I"05-%55),/6AT=' Z+R]M>7-I=&4N=F5R:7IO;BYN970O M=GIE

Reply to
roemax

Why do so many of you scum-sucking spammers put 'NOSPAM' in your return address? Is it an occupational requirement? Do you think you are being clever? Are you immune to irony?

Are you ignorant of the rules of Usenet, or do you just not care? I'll say this for you, you're a cut above that other spammer currently plaguing us, John Kring, because you didn't pretend to have stumbled upon or otherwise 'discovered' the commercial site you are promoting. Nope, you just plopped your illicit advertisement out there for the world to see. Of course, a cut above John Kring is not a distinction anyone should be proud of.

Reply to
maxsilverstar

Reply to
roemax