Enjoying The Eclipse?

Ok, who's spending time outside marveling at the wonders of the total lunar eclipse?

I was till full, with my 2yo son but them came back in.. Was too cold.

Still fun though.. He spent the 15 minutes outside (rest inside in the warmth) pointing and saying "moon.. Moon.. MOON!"

Kids are fun. ;)

Reply to
Scott Hildenbrand

I saw/see it!

Reply to
KarenCannoli

Wait till he's 15 and inviting his friends over to see who can fart the most. That's fun until someone touches an electrical plate, makes a spark, and BLAM! It happens all the time, but THEY suppress these stories or nobody would ever have kids again.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Yup. Cloud cover combined with a heavy inversion here just south of Salt Lake City. Can't see a thing :(

Reply to
Pennyaline

Cloudy here in SW Utah. :-(

Reply to
SteveB

Awww.. That's OK... You can just search YouTube for it some time tomorrow and no doubt see a timelapse of it made by someone who needs a life.. :) ;)

It's all good!

Reply to
Scott Hildenbrand

I know.. But thank goodness THEY have not gotten a hold of YouTube yet and suppressed it.

it may be because the government is tracking these videos in an attempt to build a database of people who need to be sterilized and prevented from breeding the spawn of stupidity into the world.

I can't be certain if that's a good thing, or bad...

hmmmmmm...

;)

Reply to
Scott Hildenbrand

I wanted to stay up and see it and have DD with me - but she has a big test today and I was awoken by older brother in the wee hours of Wednesday and his stomach flu. Passed out on the couch at 7:30 PM

Cheryl Isaak

I have a telescope, but it was too cloudy :(

Reply to
Phisherman

Scott Hildenbrand expounded:

I watched it, and took a few pictures. It was nice, because they had predicted clouds, but it was viewable - high thins occasionally.

Reply to
Ann

It was very "cool" wasn't it!

Reply to