Elephant Ear Plants

I have a question aabout Elephant Ears. I live in zone 9-A, in North east Florida. I have some Elephant Ear plants that are about a year old which are doing quite well where they are planted.

Does anyone know if they get blooms? I ask because It looks like my plant has either bloomed or is about to do so. Sandy

Reply to
Road Runner

Marsha

Yes they bloom, looks like a peace lily bloom.

Reply to
Johnny Borborigmi

It could look like this;

Carl