Disheartened

Of course, there's always a maze of fence material to deter monsters. I've got tunnel shaped fence wire annoyances over beds of greens, or spots where new seed has been sown. They're held down with tent stakes. They dissuaded every mammal here, except the occasional squirrel that burrows under for no particular reason.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Suggets you clip thread and post in rec.hunting and see what kind of discussion you get. Frank

Reply to
Frank

Not worth the time. This is already a pissing contest.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

I think it would be wonderful to have all these animals in your yard. But I understand your disappointment. Maybe you should have a wildlife park instead of a garden. "IF YOU CAN'T BEAT 'EM, JOIN 'EM"

Jen

Reply to
Jen