Clementine tree

Hello- Does anyone have some experiance with growing a Clemintine tree? I've had one in a 2.5 gallon container for a few years now and it seems to either be growing like crazy, or sick as heck. i keep it inside during the winter under a skylight, where it seems very happy, in the summer i put it outside on the patio. The soil it was planted in (not by me) is very heavy... should i transplant into something lighter? What's a good soil mix? How often should i feed it? The tree means alot to me as the person who gave it to me isn't here anymore, i'd like to keep it alive! Thanks for any info, experiances. Billy Duncan

info