Can anyone identify this plant? A être identifié...

you! Merci!

Reply to
Kiltrre

Le 24 août 2005, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net nous a si bien dit:

Excuse me, but I'm not very experimented with plants. Anyway, thank you for the anwser.

By the way, is it annual?

_____________ N y t o p a k

Reply to
Kiltrre

As others have said, the plant is an impatiens. Up here in Wisconsin's zone

5, we grow them as annuals, though they are actually tender perennials in warmer climes.

Suzy O

Reply to
Suzy O

Le 24 août 2005, Suzy O nous a si bien dit:

Thanks for the answer!

Reply to
Kiltrre