Burford Holly

I am looking for dwarf Burford holly (Ilex cornuta 'Burfordii Nana') in the greater Los Angeles area. Two very good nurseries that I contacted no longer carry it. Does anyone know where I can get three plants?
--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/
On 11/13/2018 11:45 AM, David E. Ross wrote:

On 11/17/2018 1:15 PM, Martin Eastburn wrote:

I got many "hits" for landscape services that do not sell plants unless they plant them, for nurseries not even in California that refer to how popular the plants are in Los Angeles, for Ilex that is not I. cornuta 'Burfordii Nana'. I got some better results with DuckDuckGo, but all the nurseries seem to be many hours away.
--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/