Burford Holly

I am looking for dwarf Burford holly (Ilex cornuta 'Burfordii Nana') in the greater Los Angeles area. Two very good nurseries that I contacted no longer carry it. Does anyone know where I can get three plants?

Reply to
David E. Ross

Ilex cornuta 'Burfordii Nana' use this as a Google search - I found a number of places selling and one seeds. If you are planting a large area - some plants and some seeds might be the ticket.

Mart> Ilex cornuta 'Burfordii Nana'

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

I got many "hits" for landscape services that do not sell plants unless they plant them, for nurseries not even in California that refer to how popular the plants are in Los Angeles, for Ilex that is not I. cornuta 'Burfordii Nana'. I got some better results with DuckDuckGo, but all the nurseries seem to be many hours away.

Reply to
David E. Ross

Ilex cornuta 'Burfordii Nana' for sale

In a Google and you will find places to sell them. The other had seeds on the right side.

Reply to
Martin Eastburn