Philodendron?

I have a plant that I inherited from my mother. Actually, it is a rooted cutting from a rooted cutting from a rooted cutting of my mother's plant. As she did, I have it growing in water, not soil.

A photo is at

. Mom said it was a Philodendron. However, there are many plants that are similar to Philodendron but are not in that genus. Among them are nephthytis (Syngonium podophyllum) and pothos (Epipremnum pinnatum).

Is this really a Philodendron? If so, what is the variety or species?

Reply to
David E. Ross