Black & Decker Cordless 12" Grass Hog - String Trimmer/Edger

I have a gas powered Echo and it works great, but for much of my yard it's power is really more than needed.

Has anyone had any hands on experience with the above Black & Decker trimmer? If so I would be interested in your evaluations.

Thanks,

Shepherd

Reply to
Shepherd

My girlfriend had one that she "let" me use at her house. I liked it enough that I bought one for myself. The charge lasts 20-30 minutes, which is enough to weed-eat a lot of grass. The rechargable feature is a real time saver. No cords to mess with, no refueling, no balky starts.

I'd recommend one.

KB

Reply to
Kyle Boatright

I recommend it, too.

That 20-30 minutes is the time it's actually working. Since you'll likely let go of the trigger as you move from place to place, the time that passes on the clock is going to be far greater.

Here's a review I wrote on the Grass Hog:

Warren