Best ground cover to walk on?

What has saying to DER that I like his idea better than mine got to do with housekeeping?

As for being a know nothing we have been head to head on several occasions over some of your more foolish remarks and you are yet to get a score on the board. Why don't you grow up and find some other way to get your jollies instead of insulting people you have never met.

David Hare-Scott

Good luck, David, but I'm afraid that Shelly is dumber than your smarts. He is a self made fool, and probably a drunk, meaning that he is under some sort of protection from the All Mighty.

Reply to
Billy