Backyard hammock post installation

Hello,

I recently purchased a hammock for my backyard and need to rapid-set concrete a hardwood post into the ground as an anchor point. The size of the post is 115mm*115mm*2250mm. Could a builder out there advise on how wide/deep to make the hole for the post.?

I look forward to your response so that I can start to enjoy my new hammock!

Thankyou,

Graeme.

Reply to
Graeme