Aspidistra care

I have an aspidistra in a 3 gallon container where it has been living for the past 10 years. I use Shultz fertilizer (7 drops per qt) every time I water it, about once a week. Now it appears "weak" with more browning leaves and light stripes appearing on the leaves. I just gave it a warm shower and placed it where it is getting an hour of late afternoon (winter) sun. No sign of spider mite. I was going to repot it, but now I'm putting that off until it looks healthier. I know they can resent repotting, in fact I think I killed one 15 years ago that way. Also, this one has never bloomed, but the one I killed did bloom. Suggestions?

Reply to
Phisherman