Any mushroom growers here?

Or is there a better list. I just received a couple of kits, one for White Buttons, another for Portabellas. I am researching how to save and propagate my own spores. Any suggestions for good sites, books, varieties, or techniques?

thanks

Hal

Reply to
hal

OOohhhh. Fungus sex. Kinky.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Just remember - if you grow them outdoors, there is the risk that wild spores can also grow in your mushroom patch. A few folks have died that way. Rare, but still a concern.

Reply to
Gideon