Allen leaf shredder parts

I'm looking for a tri-lobed blade for my Allen LSC505 leaf shredder (Mighty Mac) - genuine parts are hard to come by - or is there an alternative which would fit?
--
Siencyn

replying to Siencyn, Brad wrote: Hello, today I have the same problem and found your message whilst searching - did you find a replacement?