Adding electric start to petrol lawn mower

my partner's mum is unable to start her Electorlux LC400 lawn mover and i was wondering if something could be done to make it easier for her. it's nearly new & starts perfectly for me but she doesn;t have the strength

is there something that couild make it easier - maybe an electric starter?

thanks Frank

Reply to
Frank.Weaver

snipped-for-privacy@hpdsoftware.com]my partner's mum is unable to start he

Electorlux LC400 lawn mover and i was wondering if something could be done to make it easier for her. it's nearly new & starts perfectly for me but she doesn;t have the strength

is there something that couild make it easier - maybe an electric starter?

thanks Frank

frank what i would do is contact a small engines mechanic and ask him

u might even be able to adapt the mower so that it can be started wit a key like some rototillers are. good luck, sockiescat

-- sockiescat

Reply to
sockiescat

Pull-cord starts on small gas engines and I don't get along either. There are starter kits for various small engines (e.g.:

solution is simply to buy a mower with an electric start, sell the other.

Kay

Reply to
Kay Lancaster