Subject Author Posted Replies

Mangolian Tree
Hi everyone. I am trying to find answer to my Magnolia Tree. I planted a Magnolia tree. On October 25th the most beautiful white flower about 7 to 10 inches wide bloomed in just 5 days after planting...
3
3

OT: Need Word Perfect 12 help
Excuse totally un-garden request.. but I just spent an hour looking for a NG or a Board or community or something that could help me get rid of a GIANT font that won't go away no matter what I do. If...
23
23

Ping Billy:
Hi Billy, Thank you for the white mold formulas! (I lost the thread.) -T
1
1

Super Dirt
Super Dirt Scientific American September 2013 p. 76 Enlisting bacteria and fungi from the soil to support crop plants is a promising alternative to the heavy use of fertilizer and pesticides TOMATOES...

Should all Horticulturalists be qualified? College Project
------------------------------------------------------------------------ A poll associated with this post was created, to vote and see the results, please visit Should all horticulturalists be...
5
5

which cultivar is this?
I bought it this year, cant remember where (sheesh) and what it was called. thanks. Ingrid ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Somewhere between zone 5 and 6 tucked...
2
2

Has anyone ever propegated Magnolia Tripetalis from seed ?
Hello gardeners. I have been trying to reproduce Umbrella Tree ( Magnolia Tripetalis )from seed with no luck what-so-ever. I've removed seed from cones and then soaked for a few days to loosen and...
6
6

Best Soil
Hello friends... How are you all ??? Which type of soil is good for the growth of the plants...
2
2

OT; Contaminated chicken
I just received the below email from a friend. Time is of the essence. HB "The Obama administration is preparing to finalize a dangerous new rule for how chickens in the United States are inspected....
15
15

Bulls Blood
No, no, it's not what you think I went to FINALLY put my beet seed into the ground, A little late to be re ading the packet on this new (to me) variety! Turns out it's grown mainly for its leaves. The...

poblano to ancho question
Do they have to be picked to do this?
10
10

So, Calif NG?
ISTR there used to be a NG devoted to So. Calif gardening. I just did a sea rch under All Groups, but did not find. Anybody know/remember such a NG? It gets awfully quiet on this time of year. Would...
10
10

Fertilizer
Hello members... How are you all ??? Which is the best fertilizers for the plant ???
2
2

His water bill must be...
Sydney, Australia very green house: HB Patrick Blanc's house | Vertical Garden Patrick Blanc
3
3

Gardening Tips
Hello members.... How are you all ???? From where we can get the best tips for the propogation of the plants...