Subject Author Posted Replies

Just had my first ripe, from my garden tomatoes
One was a sun gold (yellow) cherry and the other a "Green Grape". Yum C
1
1

Just one cat aka Rodent populations
Here we have more rodents about then anytime in living here 50 years. I¹ve dispatched about 80 rats in the last 2 months. I¹ve installed baffles to keep them off my sunflower feeders yet the...
2
2

Copper spray
I've just sprayed my peach trees with Burgundy mix (a variant on Bordeaux) and was wondering how long copper sprays have to be on the plant to be effective? We got a light shower within 24 hours of...
7
7

Picture of farml s enviro friendly car
nice one farml rob -- Posted on news:// - Complaints to -- http://farm1.static.flickr.com/201/466733004_d9af8be912_o.jpg

Botanical Initiative
Do you dance ?
9
9

Keyhole Gardens
2
2

Why Our Food Waste May Be Our Greatest Asset
Our Food Waste May Be Our Greatest Asset By Ruben Anderson, The Tyee. Posted July 17, 2008. "Composting is key to reducing waste costs, cutting global warming emissions, and increasing urban food...
18
18

Whitefly on Tomatoes
Hi, I've got white fly on my tomatoes, what can I do to get rid of them? Thanks, Sheila

Need help with New Guinea Impatiens
I have a large NG impatien plant. It gets full sun until about noon. I've always had this type of plant in this spot and they have always thrived. The plant is in a large pot. Up until two days ago it...
2
2

Okra question
Due to a long cold wet spring and early summer (no global warming here!), I started my okra in 4 inch deep pots, and I'm just now ready to put them out. I understand okra does not transplant well. I...
9
9

Steer compost in garden
There is a bark place down the road that sells mushroom compost and steer compost. Is this stuff good for the garden? Can I use it like compost and heap it on the ground around plants and trees?
39
39

Please can you help a newbie.
Hi, i`m new here and i`m sorry if i have posted this in the wrong section but here goes.... I have bought two venus fly trap plants last week, they are in a small plastic pot with holes in the bottom....
3
3

Solution for taking care of roses the easy way
I have the following instruction and products for you to use. It makes taking care of roses easy. Also tell you how to plant new roses. Go to http://www.tonysrosecare.com

Question about balloon flower
Two years ago a friend gave me some balloon flower cuttings to plant. After planting they developed nicely and produced nice blue flowers. This year the flowers are white. Why the change in color? How...
3
3

Besides eating,what else do you think pineapples are also good for ?
Besides eating, what else have you found pineapples are also good for ?
40
40