WHAT IS THE BEST >>>> WATER RESISTANT FLOORING FOR BATHROOM <<<<

I HAVE MULTIPLE RENTAL PROPERTIES. WHEN YOU HAVE RENTAL PROPERTY, TENANTS ARE NOT THE MOST CAREFUL
IN REGARDS TO YOUR PROPERTY. I HAVE HAD TO REPLACE BATHROOM FLOORING MANY MANY TIMES BECAUSE THEY
CONTINUE TO GET OUT OF THE TUB / SHOWER SOAKING WET AND RUIN-FLOORING- - THEY ARE SOAKING WET THUS
THE FLOORING IS ALSO SOAKING WET = NO, THEY DO NOT MOP UP THE LEFT-OVER WATER.
I "NEED" FLOORING I CAN INSTALL THAT WILL WITH-STAND AND HOLD-UP TO THESE CONDITIONS = HELP ? ?
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH
SAM
Reply to
sam

Site Timeline Threads

  • I have Area 2x2 damage when I move my hardwood floor what I can used to repair...

    Floor