Why is there a little red light on top of my transformer only on at night

An obvious guess would be that you simply cannot see the dim light in daylight. But in truth way more information is needed for any answer - what kind of transformer are you talking about, for example? I have guessed you are talking about an indicator light on a pad-mounted electrical utility street transformer, but I might have guessed wrong. Please clarify.
Reply to
homeowners

Site Timeline Threads

  • My RCD trips when I switch on my 240v cement mixer. The same mixer works fine...
  • last updated in

    Electrical

  • My RCD trips when I switch on my 240v cement mixer. The same mixer works fine...
  • last posted in

    Electrical