Induction cooktop installation wiring

Installing Induction Cooktop. Per manufacture's info on their website "The Gasland Chef IH60BF Induction Stove is a 24 inch 4 burner, electric indoor Induction stove intended for AC220-240V and rated power of 1500 – 7000W for quick cooking." The label on the cooktop brochure states power rating is AC220-240, 6600-7400W. I called Gasland when the electrician was doing the rough-in electrical and asked what size breaker is needed and they said a 30 amp breaker is sufficient, which the electrician installed and connected it to an outlet using 10/3 Romex. I am now doing the trim and opened the shipping box and a label on the cable coming out of the cooktop states to "use 8 gauge copper wire." 10 gauge wire matches a 30 amp breaker which it appears to need. The label says use 8 gauge which implies it needs a 40 amp breaker. What am I missing here??

Reply to
Wesley Capon