Zone at which tomatoes grow year round?

Contemplating the end of tomato season, I got to wondering how far south I'd have to move to be able to grow tomatoes year round, if such a thing is possible.

Reply to
Bert Hyman

There was just an article in the local paper about this. Apparently there is going to be a lecture at a nursery on Saturday about fall tomatoes. There will be seedlings for sale so planting for those is now. May not be year round outdoors, but more of the year at least. The nursery is in Cupertino, CA...north of San Jose, south of San Francisco.

marcella

Reply to
Marcella Peek