Tomatoes, green, then nada,, ?

We have 4 different varities of tomatoes, all are very lush shrubs, flowers, n green fruit,,,however,, they jus don't grow or ripen,,, ? We do 1 gallon of "tomato" Miracle Grow every 10 days, and water every 3 days,,,, last year we could not keep up with the harvest [6 plants then] ,,,,any suggestions? TIA ed, in Sacramento Ca.

Reply to
ed

You can over-fertilize. Don't know if that is what the end result would be, but every 10 days can be excessive. I've done fine fertilizing once or twice a month.

..

Zone 5a in Canada's Far East.

Reply to
cloud dreamer