tomato leaves w/spots of deep green on them. What is this?

I have beautiful tomato plants except the last few days some plants have developed deep green spots on the leaves. What is this? Not enough fertilizer? A fungus? It has been very wet. The tomatoes are staked. Lots of fruit in various stages of size. I fertilize about every three weeks after they start to bloom. Thanks

Reply to
highonamt