Vegetable seeds

I just discovered that I can get vegetable seeds from Amazon. They have a listing of over 10,000 available from many different sellers. I never did get all the way through the list. But they have the only packet of Better Boy tomato seeds that I have seen anywhere other than Brupee. Drawback, in order to get free shipping, you must have an order of $25 or more. I just thought of something I need that I can order to get the free shipping. I almost always have a number of items on my wish list to use when I need to fill in an order.

Reply to
The Cook

I got my packet of Better Boy seeds from Pinetree seeds this year. I seem to remember they had them listed under "last chance" in a highlighted area on a page rather than on the tomato seed pages. Try searching their website if you don't have a catalog. superseeds.com

I also noticed that they were listed in the Kitazawa catalog as well. kitazawa.com

HTH

Nyssa, who has some healthy BB seedlings under the plant lights

Reply to
Nyssa

I discovered that the seeds did not have free shipping, but I went ahead and ordered them. It won't break the bank.

Reply to
The Cook